‘Have Your Say’ is a key function of the ASA website where stakeholders can provide feedback about any issues relating to training, Training Packages and workforce development issues. All comments received will be reviewed for web suitability and will then be posted for comment and ASA response.
ASA undertakes to provide a response to issues posted on ‘Have Your Say’ within one working day. Many issues posted on ‘Have Your Say’ will be drawn into ASA Industry Advisory Committee discussions and may assist in informing items placed on the Training Package Continuous Improvement Register.
Have Your Say About …
• Mechanical & Specialisation
• Mechanical Heavy Vehicle
• Vehicle Body
• Auto Electrical
• Outdoor Power & Equipment
• Sales, Parts, Admin & Management
• Vehicle Manufacturing (Passenger Vehicles)
• Vehicle Manufacturing (Bus, Truck & Trailer)